The focus is shifting from capital spending guidance to shareholder distributions in our Q4 oil and gas themes.
Q4 Analyst themes of quarterly oil and gas earnings
Upstream deal value surge bucks downward trend
The (Inter) National Oil Company
Cybersecurity: key findings for oil and gas sector
Intelligent automation in oil and gas
M&A appetite surges in oil and gas sector
Will digital help us do less or be more?
How can oil and gas fuel tomorrow as well as today?
Global oil and gas tax guide 2017
Oil & Gas
Fueling your future in a global economy
The oil and gas industry is currently undergoing a period of intense volatility. As an industry looking to grow during constant instability, oil and gas faces major geopolitical, technological and regulatory challenges. Addressing these issues with our clients creates significant opportunities for their transformation and growth globally.
We cover key issues in these areas:
- Adapt and transform business models
- The (Inter) National Oil Company
- Energy taxation alert: FY18 budget cuts trillions in spending
- Enhancing talent in oil and gas
- Oil price volatility: staying resilient
- Transforming for success in an era of abundance
- Canadian energy survey: a new energy world
- The Norwegian oilfield services analysis 2015
- Review of the UK oilfield services industry, January 2016
- Fueling the next generation
- Driving operational performance in oil and gas
- Oil and gas in emerging markets: finding a new way forward
- Mexico: making the most of the energy reform
- Regenerating this generation's view of oil and gas
- Assure and deliver stakeholder returns
- Global oil and gas transactions review 2017
- Oil and gas tax guide
- Oil and gas megaproject development
- Managing bribery and corruption risks in the oil and gas industry
- Capital projects in oil and gas
- Authorized access: uncovering insider threats within oil and gas companies
- Oil & Gas: Global divestment study 2017
- Private equity investment in oil and gas
- Are you ready for the futures
- Energy M&A perspectives Canada's blunt reality
- Oil and Gas: Capital Confidence Barometer
- Portfolio management in oil and gas
- 2017 US oil and gas reserves study
- Oil and gas megaproject development: project development to FID
- Top 10 analyst themes: from quarterly oil and gas earnings calls
- Create and exploit emerging technologies
- Is security the price you pay for digitization?
- Oil and gas: Global Information Security Survey 2017-2018
- IIOT and the Future of Digital in Oil & Gas
- Accelerating the oil and gas IIoT journey
- Digital labor: a pipeline for efficiency in oil and gas
- Why it’s time to invest in digital oil
- EY at World Petroleum Congress 2017
Connect with us
Stay connected with us through social media, email alerts or webcasts.
New technologies are changing the value chain, providing increased stability or spurring competition and volatility. Discover our energy insights and details on Energy Reimagined, EY’s Energy Summit.